By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of our entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the TMFF Short Film Funding Promotion
1. Residents of any country aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. The Promotion (first round) starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on July 8 2019 and closes at 23:59 pm (UK time) on February 15, 2020. (the Promotion Period). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
3. Participants may make a maximum of 3 entries per person during the Promotion Period.
4. To enter you must complete this form and pay the entry fee: https://tmff.net/tmff-short-film-funding/apply/
5. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted (except for the FilmFreeway entry). Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
6. The number of winners will be designated based on the total number of entries. We will shortlist a number of projects first and shortlisted filmmakers will need to provide a budget breakdown based on which full or partial funding will be provided.
7. The winners will be selected based on the following criteria: project strength, previous experience, budget practicality. They will be picked manually, without using any randomizing softwares. Final announcement: February 20, 2020.
8. The prize is Win up to $5000 in short film funding
9. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
10. Winners are personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
11. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
12. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
13. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
14. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
Data Protection and Publicity
16. By entering, participants agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes if they are the winner of the Promotion, both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of FILM FEST GLOBAL LTD. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms. The winner and any guests will also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
20. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
22. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
28. The promoter of this Promotion is FILM FEST GLOBAL LTD of 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, W1W 7LT (the Promoter).